Brian is a registered Agricultural Consultant with the Australian Association of Agricultural Consultants, a Chartered Accountant, a Chartered Tax Adviser, and a licenced financial adviser in family Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
With over 30 years of experience working closely with farmers, their families and allied professional businesses, Brian’s practice now ranges from the east coast of Australia across to Western Australia.
Brian’s initial interests were in livestock and agronomic consulting and agricultural education however after years of working closely as a trusted personal adviser to numerous family businesses he now specialises in all areas of strategic financial management, taxation, business succession, retirement and estate planning. His passion is working closely with multi generational and multi sibling farm businesses to assist them in achieving their personal goals .
Brian is the primary author of the program which he created as a result of seeing a need for a significant change in farm business planning, risk assessment , decision making and evaluation of the outcomes of those decisions to enable improved planning for the future. The creation of these on line programs provides the opportunity for farmers and their advisers to use this software collaboratively as planning tools for improved financial management on farms.
Qualifications – :
- Ba. Ag. Sci. ( University of Adelaide)
- Grad. Dip. Education ( SACAE )
- Grad. Dip. Business Accounting ( Monash)
- Australian Registered Agricultural Consultant
- Chartered Accountant No. 84806
- Registered Tax Agent No. 61322004
- Licenced Financial Planner SMSF AFSL No. 447616
- Specialist SMSF Adviser SPAA No. 1729
- Specialist Financial Planner Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand